| The IFFA is a membership organisation formed to promote friendship and
understanding through organising angling contests between representative teams of the member
We take privacy seriously and this privacy notice sets out your rights as a data subject
and on how we will use your data, who we will share it with and how we keep it secure.
|The IFFA will be the controller of the personal information that you provide to us.
|Personal Information We Need From You
|As a member of the IFFA or as a representative of a member we need the
following personal detail from you:
- Point of contact for the member: Name, address, phone number and email address.
- The member's IFFA representatives: Name, phone number and email address
- The member's team representatives: Name
|If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need
this may affect our ability to provide you with our membership and angling services.
|Why We Need Your Personal Information
|We need personal detail of member's contact points and representatives
in order to manage IFFA business and angling contests.
We will use the personal information to:
- Send membership communications by email and post including but not
limited to IFFA meetings, management and angling contests.
- Prepare team lists.
|Legitimate Purposes For Which We Need Your Personal Information
|We process the personal detail of our members and their representatives
in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- Send our meeting documentation.
- Communicate on subjects relating to our business.
- Record and publish team lists participating in our angling contests.
- Record and publish the results of our angling contests.
- Raise awareness of our angling contests by capturing photos, videos and
live streaming of events for promotion and development purposes.
|Other Uses of Your Personal Information
|We may ask you if we can process your personal information for other purposes.
Where we do so we will provide you with an additional privacy notice explaining how we will
use your information for these purposes.
|Who We Share Your Personal Information With
- Members when hosting our angling contests.
- We may be required to share personal information with statutory or
regulatory authorities such as the Health & Safety Executive in order to comply with statutory
- We may also share information with professional or legal advisors for the
purpose of obtaining advice and with insurance agencies for the purpose of dealing with
|How We Protect Your Personal Information
|Your personal information is stored on a protected electronic filing system
located on a laptop and is used solely by the IFFA Secretary.
|How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
|We only keep your personal information for as long as you are representing
a member. The results of our angling contests are kept on a historic basis.
|You have the right to:
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your
personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe that it is
inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a "subject access
- Request that we delete your personal information. There are some exceptions
to your right to have your personal information erased.
|Queries and requests regarding this notice or the data that we hold on you
should be directed by email to email@example.com. If you are dissatisfied, you have the right
to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office at www.ico.org.uk